Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Noah takes a photo of himself every day for 6 years

Noah takes a photo of himself every day for 6 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B26asyGKDo

 

I am not exactly sure why I found this so intriguing and mesmerizing, but I did.  Obviously I am not the only one, as it’s one of the top viewed videos on YouTube, with over 5.6 million views.  It’s so popular that it has even inspired copycat parodies… like “Dog Takes A Photo Of Himself Everyday For 1.8 Dog Years” and “Phil takes a photo of himself everyday for 2 days”.  Anyway, it’s worth a look.  If nothing else, to see Noah’s ever-changing hairstyles over the course of 6 years.  Like many of the comments say, find yourself hypnotized by his seemingly unchanging eyes.  So much so that at first I thought the whole thing was a fake.  But after reading several dozen blogs about it, it appears Noah actually did take a picture of himself for over 2000 days straight.  That’s commitment!

buzz this

0 comments: